Commercial Baseball Equipment
Jacked Up Baseball Equipment Truths! by Mike Corrado
Baseball: the great all-American pastime. Few of us can remember a summer from our childhood that did not include throwing a ball around or running the diamond. Today, baseball is all of that and much more. Baseball equipment has become as advanced as the space station...well, maybe not that advanced, but it is certainly more complicated than when we were kids! The point is baseball is not just a game anymore.
A few years ago, you grabbed your wooden bat and baseball and headed to the park for a game. However, the days of wooden bats are over (at least in the unprofessional realm of the sport). Today, everything is alloy and not just aluminum either. Boasting magnesium, scandium, and even titanium, the bats of today are far more advanced than their predecessors - but the advancement in technology does not stop there. Many new bats on the market offer graphite cores and even two-piece bats to eliminate vibration.
When it comes to advancements in baseball equipment technology, gloves were not left out. Once simply made of leather, the old fashioned kind made from cows, many gloves on the market are now available in buffalo, kangaroo, and pigskin, not to mention the numerous grades of cow and steer hide offered. The major differences in each type of hide is the softness and durability of the material, which determines the amount of time necessary to break it in and, of course, how long the glove lasts.
To the best of my knowledge, luckily, baseballs have not changed much over the years. Unless there is a square ball out there I am unaware of, the balls of the past are still used to play the game today.
With all of the advances in baseball equipment, is it any wonder records are constantly being broken? If the tools really do make the man, baseball equipment should be producing superstars, as that is the technology form which they come.
Mike Corrado brings you cheap baseball equipment at www.cheapbaseballequipmentonline.com.
Article Source: http://www.articlerich.com
Commercial Baseball Equipment - external links
- iOffer - An easier way to buy and sell!
- Offers electonics, crafts, business, hobbies, home and garden, video games and
- Fitness Equipment, Cardio, Strength and Exercise Equipment - Free ...
- Supplier of home fitness and strength equipment including exercise bikes, rowing
machines and heart rate monitors.
- Austintown Fence - Vinyl Fence, Ornamental aluminum Fence, Pool ...
- Vinyl and aluminum fences, decks, railings, gates, posts, and arbors. Also products
for horses, pools, and screening.
- Master Pitching Machine - Commercial and Training
- Manufacturers of commercial and training pitching machines and batting cage equipment.
- Baseball Palace
- Baseball and softball bats and equipment from Louisville Slugger, Easton, Worth,
Wilson and Rawlings. Also Barraza gloves, batting cages and instructional ...
- The World Playground, Directory, Park equipment , Playground ...
- Directory of commercial and residential playground and recreation equipment
manufacturers and distributors.
- Memphis Net and Twine - Custom Commercial Fishing Nets, Sports ...
- Source for braided winch line and retriever line.
- Home Gyms at unbeatable prices. Home of the hydraulic fitness ...
- Offers a large number of fitness appliances for home use sorted after brands and
- Skillbuilder: Baseball Batting Cages, Golf Nets, Golf Mats ...
- Offers baseball batting cages and pitching machines, golf practice nets, putting
greens, and other baseball, golf, basketball and soccer equipment.
- Voice Talent, Broadcast Audio Production and Video Post Production ...
- Non-union voiceover professionals creating broadcast audio for radio and tv
commercials, Internet, CD-ROMs, on-hold presentations and more for advertising ...