Mexico Baseball Gloves
Baseball Training - 5 Tips For Spring Training by Mike Singh
Training for baseball doesn't stop after the season is over. The best time to get ready for the next season is during the off season, not training camps, and not a few weeks before the opening game. It takes time to build muscle strength, coordination and skill. Many of these things can be done at home and even indoors. Here are 5 tips for what you should be doing during your baseball off season this year.
Tips To Start Your Off-Season
- Strength Training - The key to being able to hit a home run comes not only from coordination and skill but from the right muscle build. While it is important to keep in shape it is also important to weight train. Get in a cardio workout but also getting in some toning of the arms, shoulders, legs, and back. While you don't need to look like a professional wrestler, building some muscle tone can really do well to improve your overall game.
- Knowledge Is Power - This old saying is true here in baseball training too. If you are a pitcher, learn how to hold the ball. If you are a catcher, learn the necessary calls and know them well. Develop a new understanding of the game. What plays will improve the team? What skills, then, do you need to have to do just that? Learn through DVD's as well as through just watching successful pitchers, batters and outfielders play.
- Work On Your Stance And Swing - The ball is coming at you. Do you hold your shoulders right? Do you swing at the right angle? Do you follow through as you should? If you don't, now is the time. Learn how to do this through coaching videos or through working with a trainer. But, learn.
- Eat Right - You know that your diet is important. Instead of trying to lose twenty winter pounds in the spring, just don't put them on. Overall your body will be in better shape and you'll be able to work most effectively on those muscles.
- Excellent equipment - No one said you shouldn't use quality equipment like swinging nets, pitching machines and just plan old getting outside and throwing the ball around. Sometimes, the best thing for a player is getting to know his team.
On http://www.1-stop-baseball.com/ you will find more about softball fastpitch gloves & baseball team uniforms.
Article Source: http://www.articlerich.com